ochspeed

Sunday, June 06, 2004

new pre-ride regimen?

time: 1:36:55
av: 19.1
dst: 30.76

great ride today -- despite being up too late and enjoying a bit too much frosty good cheer with my neighborhood posse. we were supposed to have a neighborhood softball game last night, but it was rained out. the two captains decided instead that we should meet at a local watering hole and have an air hockey tournament. brews were enjoyed there. then the after-party was held at the home of a newer neighbor with a pool table and kegerator built into the bar -- I had to go. Regardless, I felt like I could fly. I was attacking hills in a way that I haven't in years. It was great. Even on a very hilly course, we were averaging 20.0 mph at 45 min, and 19.5 mph until we had to cut through town and all its requisite lights.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home