ochspeed

Sunday, July 25, 2004

Fuel 95 Christened

Took the new Trek Fuel 95 over to French Creek with Dave and Curt. Rode about 1.5 hours. Full suspension is pretty amazing. I'd long been a skeptic and/or old skool hold-out. Not wanting mountain biking to become moto-cross without engines. But I'm a pretty solid convert now. Don't get me wrong, I still believe in earning your downhills, in fact, I almost prefer climbing to descending. What really impressed me about the full-suspension was actually its ability to make the rear wheel hook up on the wet and slippery and ultra-technical stuff at French Creek. Many thanks to the John and Kara at Immersion Research for their assistance in selecting and obtaining this ride. Visit them to check out their awesome whitewater clothing and accessories.

time: ~1.5 hours

Afterward, I had some help cleaning it off.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home