ochspeed

Thursday, July 15, 2004

Great Valley Crit

Rode over to GV from WC. ~10 miles. The group (at least 50) was already cranking around the loop. Jumped in and just hung out trying to get a feel for how things work. Seemed so slow (despite sometimes reaching 30+ mph) sitting in the middle to back of the pack. Started to work my way up and then eventually went off the front with two Bean's guys. After a couple of pulls I lost touch with them though and got eaten up by the pack, and then dropped by the pack. Guess I need to work on recovery after hard efforts. Moderate effort on the way back to WC.
 
dst:  46.53 miles
time:  2.09.36
av:  21.5 mph
 
 

2 Comments:

  • Any other big dogs other than reuther show up? Yozell? Fergie? Not sure if they live close enough to make it. I did the Airport with Craig and Scott W when I was there.

    By Blogger Tim, at 9:21 AM  

  • Reuther wasn't there this night. And I don't know that I would recognize Yozell or anyone else anymore.

    By Blogger kj, at 9:04 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home