ochspeed

Sunday, June 13, 2004

bad test design

ride date: 06.12.2004

time: 1:51:20
av: 19.8
dst: 36.81

did the greg r ride solo. usually we can hit about 19 mph. today I felt great, and hammered this hilly ride. but which of several changed variables made it possible?
  • was it that I finally broke down and bought road shoes? really stiff carbon fiber shoes -- I did swear I could fear more power into every pedal stroke
  • was it that I broke down and bought Accelerade?
  • Was it the Ochsner -- which I finally got built up again but is about 5 pounds heavier that my Litespeed?
  • Was my computer lying to me?

either way, I'm anxious to try it again soon. unfortunately, I may not be able to for a while. I think I may have pulled my hamstring in that previously blogged about softball game that was replayed tonight.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home