ochspeed

Friday, August 06, 2004

CTS -- Climbing

Did a CTS Climbing workout video on a borrowed trainer last night. It was kind of interesting. There's Chris Carmichael telling me to work out in a pre-determined heart rate zone and in certain, yet varying, cadence zones adjusting my gear selection on the bike to stay within these criteria. Having neither cadence nor HR info, it was difficult to make sure that I was doing what I supposed to. I tried to watch the small army of cyclists that were working out under CC's direction in order to match their cadence. Accuracy issues notwithstanding, it was a decent workout. One which left me, my bike, and the floor beneath me drenched in sweat. My friend who'd loaned me the trainer and video had warned me about the sweating. I figured he was exaggerating. He wasn't.

time: ~1.00.00

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home